As promised, the third and final lightning round of Quiz Time! as devised by my husband.
1. What do the dots on a pair of dice add up to?
a) 21 b) 36 c) 42 d) 48
2. Who was the oldest person in the Bible?
a) Abraham b) Jesus c) Methuselah d) Adam
3. What does an agoraphobic fear?
a) agriculture b) open space c) dancing d) dogs
4. Which country has the longest coastline?
a) Canada b) Norway c) Russia d) Australia
5. Which planet is 4th from the sun?
a) Saturn b) Earth c) Mars d) Venus
6. What is the capital of South Africa?
a) Bloemfontein b) Johannesburg c) Pretoria d) Cape Town
7. What is the capital of Canada?
a) Ottawa b) Montreal c) Vancouver d) Toronto
8. Which city is furthest West?
a) Washington, DC b) Montréal c) Buenos Aires d) Miami
9. Which city is furthest North?
a) Rome b) Madrid c) Istanbul d) New York
10. What is the capital city of Australia?
a) Brisbane b) Canberra c) Sydney d) Melbourne
1. c; 2. c; 3. b; 4. a; 5. c; 6. A trick question! a, c, and d – South Africa has THREE capitals: Pretoria is the administrative capital, Cape Town is the legislative capital, and Bloemfontein is the judicial capital; 7. a; 8. a; 9. a; 10. b
It was all going so well until around question #4. We did abysmally. How about you?
It’s time to pack up our house for the big move. It may be a while before I’m back. See you later!